We’re the biggest chain of Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) in all over Pakistan and are going to open over 100 restaurants in different cities of Pakistan in next two years. There is always an opportunity for more. So if you think you’ve got the right stuff, either as a business or an individual, we’d like to hear from you.
- True entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong belief in our brand
- Managerial experience – hospitality would be a big plus
- A real commitment serve to the standards our customers expectations.
- A keen ability to train and nurture people
- A minimum of Rs.5 million if you’re a business and Rs.5 million will have to be your own investment, and you must have access to additional funding to match growth.
- The capability and drive to expand to 06 restaurants in 3 years.
It takes a special person or group to be a (FC) Fri-Chicks franchise and you will need capital. Here’s a general guideline of the costs per unit. Remember this is only a guide.
Initial new license fee is Rs. 25 Lac. (20 Lac Franchise fee not refundable, plus 5 Lac security refundable)
Franchise royalty is 3% of gross sale to be paid monthly
Your advertising contribution is 0.3% of sales. This is paid into a co-operative and used mainly for monthly basis TV & Cable Adds and 0.5% for local marketing.
Starting a new business can be challenging, but we’re here to help with training programmes, business management tools, as well as giving you the flexibility to manage your venture. We
can also help with a dedicated franchise team offering training, development and acquisition advice.
You’ll need to complete our Developing hampions training program, followed by an Area Coach Orientation and Restaurant Support Centre induction. Just so you know, all this can take up to six months to complete.
What you can do with our image
Become a franchise we’ll grant you the use of our trademarks, logos, our system and system property of the brand at the agreed upon location.